The following terms and conditions apply to Crystal Ball’s 14 Day Free Trial (“Trial”) offer for SmartCam or FleetTracker (“Tracking Unit”):
1. The Trial is only available to limited companies and LLP’s (“Customer”) registered in the UK.
2. To qualify for the Trial the Customer must accept a 60 minute meeting with a Crystal Ball Business Development Manager on their premises prior to the Trial being agreed.
3. To qualify for the Trial the Customer must be the registered keeper of at least 5 vehicles.
4. The Trial is subject to a satisfactory credit check of the Customer and Crystal Ball reserves the right to refuse a Trial at its sole discretion, should Crystal Ball not deem the credit status to be satisfactory.
5. Crystal Ball reserves the right to not provide a free trial to any Customer for any reason.
6. The Trial is conditional upon the Customer signing a Crystal Ball Vehicle Solutions Service Agreement (“VSSA”). The terms and conditions of the VSSA will apply to the Trial so far as applicable.
7. The Trial period is for 14 days including weekends and begins once the Tracking Unit is successfully installed in the vehicle. The day of installation will be deemed the start date of the Trial.
8. Crystal Ball support will contact the Customer once the Trial has been agreed and the Customer has signed the VSSA, to arrange installation of the Tracking Unit. Installation and de-installation of the Tracking Unit must strictly take place between 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays). An additional £50 (ex VAT) fee is applicable if the installation/deinstallation is requested outside of these times.
9. The Customer agrees to meet the Crystal Ball Business Development Manager on their premises within 48 hours of the Tracking Unit being installed to receive system training.
10. Should the Customers vehicle not be available for the prearranged installation/deinstallation appointment, the Customer agrees to pay Crystal Ball £50+VAT for a cancelled engineer visit, within 14 days of the invoice date.
11. Once the Trial period has been completed the Customer agrees to provide suitable access to the vehicle to complete deinstallation of the Tracking Unit, within 48 hours of Crystal Ball support requesting this by email. Should the Customer fail to make the vehicle available at the requested time, Crystal Ball shall be entitled to charge the Customer £10+ VAT per day, for each day the Customer fails to make the vehicle available. The Customer agrees to pay any invoice resulting from this within 14 days of the invoice date.
12. The Tracking Unit remains the property of Crystal Ball at all times and should the Tracking Unit be damaged or lost during the Trial the Customer agrees to pay Crystal Ball £350+VAT, within 14 days of the invoice date.
13. Crystal Ball reserves the right to terminate the Trial at any time and at its discretion.
14. The Customer agrees to keep all information relating to the Crystal Ball system and Trial confidential at all times and not to share with any competitor of Crystal Ball.
Our team of product experts are waiting to answer any questions you may have.
All calls are recorded for quality and monitoring purposes
Fill out our quick form to receive a free, bespoke quote for your business' fleet management.